Effective Date: June 21, 2019
Updated: 24th Feb 2021
A. The Types of Personal Information we collect
StayinFront collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis only. The individual information we collect through forms on stayinfront.com is used to: facilitate the online experience through enhanced navigation, answer inquiries, provide requested information, and improve the structure and content of the site. This data helps us to customize our website to better meet your online needs, so we may request and store the following types of specific information:
- Business contact information (such as job title, organization, location, phone number, email address and country);
- Name and salutation;
- Nature of communication;
- Marketing information including contact preferences;
- IP Address;
- Account log-in credentials (email address or username and password when you sign up for an account with us);
- Website user stats;
- Troubleshooting and support data (data you provide or we otherwise collect in connection with support queries we receive from you).
B. Use of Personal Information
The information collected in this site is used:
- to get a better understanding of who visits the site for the purposes of developing content and products;
- to obtain contact information to fulfil visitor inquiries and requests for materials such as whitepapers, webinars, brochures, emails and email newsletters;
- Delivering marketing and events communication;
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have entered into a contact with you;
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
C. Data Collected Through Third Parties
StayinFront may use third-party website tracking services, such as Google Analytics and Lead Forensics, to collect standard internet log information and details about your visit to our website.
We collect these statistics to determine the number of daily visitors to our site; the daily requests for particular files; the types of browsers our visitors use; the visitors’ domain names, pages visited and countries of origin. This information does not include information on individual visitors. We do not make or allow Google or Lead Forensics to make any attempt to find out the individual personal identities of those visiting our website. For more information, visit the privacy policies for Google Analytics and Lead Forensics.
StayinFront UK uses MailChimp email deployment services to deliver information. Statistics, including delivery of email, opens and clicks, are gathered using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our emails. You can unsubscribe to general mailings or manage preferences at any time by clicking the unsubscribe or manage preference links at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us.
StayinFront does not sell, rent or otherwise transmit personal information to other organizations.
D. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
StayinFront employs “cookie” technology to help visitors move faster through the site. When you visit our site, we pass a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a web site and stored on the hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory. This leads to quicker navigation and a generally more positive experience searching for the information you desire. We store name, email, and region data so that forms for gated content do not need to be completed more than once.
Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown an ‘Accept Cookies’ button, requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish to deny consent to the place of Cookies; however certain features of our site may not function fully or as intended.
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie
This cookie is used to check whether user is visiting site using mobile or not.
This cookie is used to check language of site.
This cookie used to store Contact Number display on top based on region.
This cookie used to store region.
To facilitate navigation, this site may contain links to other sites. We will make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by organizations sponsoring these other sites. These links are used to give you additional and relevant information. These links include but are not limited to partner sites, client sites, and YouTube.
F. Your Data Protection Rights
Depending on the country in which you reside, you may have the following data protection rights:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing –You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you in certain circumstances.
The right to complain – To a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
G. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (EEA and UK Persons only)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your Consent – You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
- Contractual Obligation – We may need Personal Information to perform a contract with you. We will make this clear at the relevant time.
- Legal Obligation – Because StayinFront considers the individual information we maintain to be confidential; our policy is not to disclose personal information to third parties unless release is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or government investigations or proceedings.
Where required by law, we will collect Personal Information only where we have your consent to do so. If you have any questions or need further information on how we collect and use your personal data, please contact us.
H. Our Security and Storage of your Personal Information
All personal information you provide to StayinFront is secured on our server, with restricted access. We reserve the right to use agents, who are bound by strict confidentiality agreements, to perform storage and processing functions.
We take security measures to protect your information including:
• Limiting access to our buildings to those that we believe are entitled to be there (by use of passes, key card access and other related technologies);
• Implementing access controls to our information technology;
• Using appropriate procedures and technical security measures to safeguard your information across all our computer systems, networks, websites, mobile apps, offices and stores;
• Conducting Impact assessments (DPIA) in accordance with the law and our business policies;
• Training staff on data security;
• Managing third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews.
We retain a record of your personal information in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
I. Data Transfers
To the extent that StayinFront is a recipient of personal data protected by EU data protection laws in a country that is not recognised as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data (as described in applicable EU Data Protection Law), the following applies:
UK – When European Union law ceases to apply to the UK upon the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union and until such time as the UK is deemed to provide adequate protection for personal data (within the context of EU law) any personal data protected by EU Data Protection Law applicable to EEA and Switzerland in the UK, StayinFront shall process such data in compliance with the Standard Contractual clauses (SCCs) or any applicable Transfer Mechanism. This will ensure that your personal data is treated in a way that is consistent with and which respects the EU and UK laws on data protection.
To the extent that StayinFront is a recipient of Personal Information protected by California data protection laws, the following applies:
- California – The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. You have the right to request that businesses subject to the CCPA disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. In addition, you have the right to ask such businesses to delete Personal Information collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
J. Retention and Deletion of Data
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are available in our retention policy which is available from our Quality team.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which we may use such information without further notice to you.
If you make a request for deletion, we will remove any data we hold about you from the StayinFront CRM system. We will process your request within 30 days. Please make your request in writing by emailing us.
L. Contact Information
Questions or comments regarding this Policy should be submitted to our DPO and Quality Department:
M. Right to Complain to the Commissioner’s Office
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (the “ICO”) if you are not satisfied with the way we use your information. You can contact the ICO via the website: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113